- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have traveled to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases for 14 days upon returning to Pennsylvania.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- Students can bring their own water with a resealable lid.
- Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a face covering.
- Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth.
- Students are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and performances that prevent the wearing of face coverings.
- Students can hang their face coverings on the individually numbered wall hooks that correspond with their "assigned" 6' x 6' marked social dis-DANCING area.
- Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathroom and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- Students who prefer to wear a face covering while actively engaged in dancing and performances should consider wearing a face shield instead of a face mask.
We are following Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) rules regarding the Universal Face Coverings Order. For information regarding who does not need to wear face coverings, along with frequently asked questions, go to the PA Department of Health Coronavirus Universal Masking FAQ web page. Additional FAQ have been provided by PennLive.com.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby / studio will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside of the lobby / studio.
- Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- Due to social dis-DANCING, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- Classes will be shortened for dismissals and cleaning:
45 minutes classes will now be 40 minutes;
60 minute classes will now be 50 minutes.
- Faculty must wear face shields during class.
- Students must abide by their "assigned" 6' x 6' marked social dis-DANCING area for that day's class.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- Students must enter through the front lobby.
- Students will be lined up in the front lobby by class.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Preschool and Creative Movement classes will be dismissed from our front lobby glass doors.
- All other classes will be dismissed from our rear entrance door next to the security office.
- Students will be escorted, and dismissed, individually by their class.
- Non-driving students must be released to a parent / guardian at their designated dismissal door.
- Non-driving students will not be released to vehicles pulled up, or parked, along the sidewalk / fire lane.
Tuition / Payments
- Tuition, payments and/or fees can be dropped off in the lobby / studio, during regular business hours, or mailed to our home office: 4439 Mars Avenue, Harrisburg, PA 17112
- We only accept cash or checks. Make all checks payable to: Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio
- We recommend sending tuition, payments and/or fees through your bank's Bill Payer.
- All tuition, payments costs and/or fees will not be prorated.
Everyone entering the Tap 'n Arts Dance Studio must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Last Updated: July 5, 2020