Donner Photographic, from Norwich, CT, will be taking individual, and sibling, photos on March 26 - 27, 2021. During each appointment, students can take photos with up to two costumes. If your student has more than two costumes, simply set up an additional 10 minute appointment - back to-back if possible.
- 1 student + up to 2 costumes = One 10 minute appointment
- 1 student + up to 4 costumes = Two 10 minute appointments
- 1 student + up to 6 costumes = Three 10 minute appointments
- 2 students + up to 1 costume each = One 10 minute appointment
- 2 students + up to 2 costumes each = Two 10 minute appointments
- 2 students + up to 3 costumes each = Three 10 minute appointments
Please Note: Due to Picture Days, there will be no dance classes on Saturday, March 27, 2021.
Donner Photographic COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan:
- Face Coverings - Photographers and Tap ‘n Arts staff will be wearing face coverings during your student’s scheduled appointment. Students are required to wear face coverings up until they are being photographed.
- Social Distancing - Photographers will stay 6 feet away from students.
- Hands Off - Photographers will not make physical contact with any student. Members of the Tap ‘n Arts will be working with photographers to help pose students.
- Parents Not Permitted - Parents will not be permitted in the dance rooms, with students, when they are being photographed.
- Sanitation - Photographers will clean and disinfect their camera stations and equipment throughout the day. Props will be wiped down and sanitized between scheduled appointments.
Picture Pick-up: Tuesday, April 6, 2021, from Noon - 9 p.m.